2024 Graham Family Reunion
July 14 - 19, 2024
Join us as we cruise to the Bahamas to reconnect, trace our roots, and celebrate family.
Port Canaveral/Orlando • Bimini • Nassau • Port Canaveral/Orlando
Staterooms are available on various decks throughout the Carnival Glory. While the rates below are based on double occupancy (two people per cabin), many staterooms can accommodate up to four passengers. Connecting rooms are also available.
Pay a deposit of $26 per person by December 8, 2023 to reserve your spot (complete the form below).
Make a second payment of at least $150 per person to select your cabin by February 16, 2024. (Look for emails from Joy to answer questions and help with cabin selection.)
Make payments towards the cruise in installments, or pay your balance. Final payments must be made by April 19, 2024.
Meet us in Florida on July 14!
Please note: Airfare, parking, shuttles/ground transportation, pre- and post-cruise accommodations, meals and activities are not included.
Questions about the cruise? Have a look at the FAQs below and if you have additional questions,
contact Joy Graham at (404) 493-4821 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All images are representative of staterooms. Actual configurations may vary.
Interior Stateroom/Cabin -- $635/pp - $681/pp*
(4C, 4D, 4E, 4F, 4G)
185 sq. ft. stateroom with two twin beds (convert to king), desk with chair, full bathroom with shower, and 3 closets.
Dedicated stateroom attendant
Soft, cozy linens
In-room safe for valuables
Plenty of closet and drawer space
Stateroom climate control
Bathrobes upon request
* Rates are based on cabin location. Taxes and port fees are included.
• Are passports required? Passports are not required for this cruise. The State Department rules permit passengers to travel with an Enhanced Drivers License or an original birth certificate with an unexpired, government-issued photo ID on closed-loop cruises (those that begin and end at the same port). If you have a passport though, please bring it! They are preferred and can be useful should you encounter an emergency situation at a Port of Call.
• What happens after I pay the $26 to reserve my spot on the cruise? Once the Carnival Reservation Fee is paid, you’ll receive a confirmation email right away… then you’ll receive additional email updates as reunion details become available. Cruise payments can be made incrementally or all at once. Stateroom deposits (the $150/pp) must be made by February 16, 2024 to secure your cabin. If the deposits are not made, your $26 reservation fee will be refunded and your cabin will be released. Full payments must be made by April 19, 2024. Passengers in each cabin will receive an invoice from Sagioia Travel that allows them to pay for the cruise on their own schedule.
• Can I use Carnival gift cards to pay for my cruise? Yes, you are able to apply gift cards towards your cruise balance. To do so, please contact Joy Graham at (404) 493-4821.
• What are the cancellation/refund policies? All cruise payments are fully refundable until May 1, 2024. Beyond this date, cancellation penalties are as follows: • On or after May 2, 2024 -- $150/pp • On or after May 23, 2024 – 50%/pp • On or after June 18, 2024 – 75%/pp • On or after or July 3, 2024 – No Refund
• Can I book the cruise on my own? You can book your cruise on your own, but you’ll be outside of the family reservation and won’t be able to join us for any designated onboard activities (family dinners and gatherings, specifically).
• Are meals included? The Carnival Glory has an assortment of dining options that are included with your cruise fare. From made-to-order burgers at Guy’s Burger Joint and three course meals in the Main Dining Room to kids meals and a Seaday Brunch, there’s sure to be something that satisfies your palette. Additionally, a steakhouse, seafood shack and coffee bar all offer specialties, but do cost extra.
• How do I take advantage of a Carnival sale rate? If you come across a Carnival sale that you’d like to take advantage of, just give Joy a call – she has access to the same rates and can secure them for you. Usually, the difference lies in the required deposit. Carnival sales often include a reduced deposit (typically $50/pp), but they are not refundable. With the family reservation, all payments are refundable until May 1, 2024… yep, including the $26 reservation fee (less processing fees).
• Can I select my own stateroom? Yes! When you’re ready to make your $150/pp cruise deposit (and you have the name and birthdate of your cabin-mate), reach out to Joy at 404.493.4821 and she’ll share the options and reserve the stateroom you select.
• What if I don’t know who my cabin-mate will be? If you know you’ll be joining us on the cruise, go ahead and pay the $26 reservation fee. This fee locks in our group totals with Carnival. We’re happy to help with pairing up family members to share a cabin on the cruise. (And we’ll be sure to connect you beforehand.)
• Will I need travel insurance? Travel insurance is optional, but always encouraged. Learn all about Carnival Vacation Protection here: https://www.carnival.com/about-carnival/vacation-protection
• Where is the cruise port located? Port Canaveral is located east of Orlando, FL. If you’re arriving by plane, fly into Orlando International Airport, but please plan to do so with enough time to join us for our Bon Voyage party on July 14. If you can’t make that, you’ll want to make sure that you’re at the cruise port in time to embark at 3:30 PM ET on July 15. If you’re driving, follow directions to the appropriate Terminal at Port Canaveral. Maps and parking information can be found on the Port Canaveral website: https://www.portcanaveral.com/Cruise/Cruise-Parking,-Directions-Rates.
• How do the beverage packages work? Carnival offers two Drink Packages: Bottomless Bubbles (sodas and juice) and Cheers! (adult beverages). Learn more about both options here: https://www.carnival.com/drink-packages